Wednesday, January 31, 2007

progress report

Congratulations.

We are very pleased to confirm that your Expression of Interest has been selected from the Pool for further consideration.

We will conduct some preliminary checks of the information you have provided to determine whether your claim is accurate. Following this checking, you may be invited to apply for residence in New Zealand.

We wish you all the best with your Expression of Interest.


Woo hoo! Yipee! Stage one got through - now to see what happens next....

On the renovations front I now have about 2/3rds of my new kitchen! The electricians have started wiring things in so I'll soon be in the much anticipated position of being able to turn on the lights as I enter the building rather than once I've bumped my way across the room to the far side... The architect wants to be able to say we have a functioning kitchen in Monthly Meeting on Sunday, well I'm not holding my breath - maybe I'm being selfish here but personally I couldn't give two hoots what gets said to MM, I just want my new kitchen to play in and to be able to serve breakfast to the B&B guests in a room that isn't a building site.

No comments: