Tuesday, June 23, 2015

should vs must

Damn, blast and botheration... I had a post all written (that had been half written for some weeks!) and just needing to be proof read and now it seems to have disappeared. Well maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

Anyway, the bit I had just decided warranted a post of its own was about these links from Ella Luna, but rather than start writing something and risk losing that too (as it seems to be one of those days) I'll just share them now otherwise who knows how many more weeks/months will slip by!

So here is the article, and the talk she gave at Webstock on the same thing - following your calling.

I know she's right, I've been there done that. She's right, it is scary, not always easy, but definitely worth it.

Maybe more on this another time when the gremlins aren't making stuff disappear!

No comments: