Friday, January 13, 2006

home again

and soooo looking forward to being back in my own bed!

I'm absolutely shattered with a classic case of the post Summer Gathering blues and lack of sleep. I'm missing being surrounded by children but not even Liam would fit into my rucksack...

Thanks for all the birthday cards and emails etc - I'll write back when I'm feeling more awake and I've so much to write about here I don't know where to start, methinks I'll sleep on it first.

Tigger says hello to those who remember him!

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? what? was it your birthday? when?

Anna Dunford said...

Monday! So I'm no longer 'officially' a YF, but they've very kindly said here that the kiwi YF age range of 16-30ish means I still count and that they want me to stay as one - awwwww, ain't that sweet =)