Thursday, April 20, 2006

normal service will be resumed as soon as...

... I've had some more sleep!

I've had a whirlwind of a fortnight (that's 2 weeks for you North Americans!) which has been wonderful but exhausting - a house full of Tailbys and then YF Camp. Been back in Welly a few days but still plenty of YFs around, not to mention B&B guests to be seen to - so much for things getting quieter as the summer ends...

But I'm still alive, just about in one piece (I knew there was a reason why I don't play Ratchet Screwdriver/the kissing game/winkum very often - I've some cracking bruises and muscles that are still regularly reminding me about their existance!) but very, very tired - so in an attempt to finally manage to make it to bed before midnight I'll sign off now and I promise I'll catch up again here over the next few days.

No comments: