Saturday, August 05, 2006

out of sight...

This morning I was in on a skype conference call between Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch as we shared games ideas for the Children's sleepovers happening this month in Welly and Chch (so when is Auckland having one Pete?!).

With Kirstin and Seraphine (aged 10 & 9) in on the call along with Pete, Julian and I (plus Xavier contributing 'noises off') it was a bit like having us all back at Summer Gathering again just chatting as if we were in the same room. The idea of webcams came up and us then being able to see each other too, something Mum & Dad have been threatening to provide me with for a while. I mentioned this and said I wasn't sure I was keen on the idea - Julian's comment was 'then you'd have to brush your hair before phoning!' my response was, 'nah, they know me better than to expect that, I would have to tidy up though!'.

Which reminds me, I knew there was something I should be doing this afternoon.... and it's not brushing my hair!

No comments: