Tuesday, November 21, 2006

befuddled

Does anyone else get days when their brain just decides it's had enough and is going on holiday and if you don't come with it well tough?

I have a to do list, in fact I probably have several kicking about somewhere as I keep losing them. I think my subconscious has also decided it's time for a holiday.

Unfortunately I've several more days and a workshop to run before I get to fall asleep in the back of the car, I mean navigate my parents around Northland....

There's a post I want to write about the (dis)connections between the seasons and festivals calendar from a conversation that was had late last night (which is partly why my brain isn't making sense today...) and how in a bout of synchronicity it tied in with a comment made on another blog that I read this morning, but that will have to wait - too tired.

Ok, deep breath and time for sleeps... but maybe some chocolate first? For medicinal purposes you understand...

No comments: